I care for Ranbir Kapoor and am very protective about him! says Katrina Kaif



Katrina Kaif, 31, is intelligent, incredibly sensitive and self-made. She is not just one of our most beautiful actresses, but she is absolutely honest and can be loyal to a fault when it comes to her family and friends.

She is deeply spiritual and very funny. Over an hour-long conversation, ahead of her upcoming action entertainer Bang Bang, she talks about her love for her family, her spiritual connection with Alvira Khan and what makes her care for Ranbir Kapoor the way she does.In a recent interview given to Timesofindia Katrina Kaif said about Ranbir Kapoor thatI have known Ranbir, since Saawariya released, I have seen a lot of change in him as a person. Not only from the proximity that I have known from, but also as an outsider, given how much he has matured and evolved as a person. The film industry is where he belonged and was immediately accepted, but I have seen him hugely grow even as an actor. Ranbir is like me, in the way that he is very loyal and emotional to the people he really cares about in his inner circle, which is very small. He can come out very detached to people outside of that. The only difference between his behaviour and my behaviour, let's say on a film set, is that while he is incredibly charming and polite with everyone that he comes in contact with, I don't think he yet realises what an important and amazing trait that is, I will get tired after saying a good morning to just three people. He is incredibly polite at all times and makes that extra effort to come out of that circle of introspection and make that other person feel good. I see in him a lot of depth and he has so much in him that probably even he has yet to discover. I think he has the capacity to help people even more than he does and as time goes by, he will find even more strength and satisfaction in giving strength to other people. He can be detached, but I can't be. He is incredibly funny and charming. I guess to connect with a person at such a deep level, our souls must be connected.
I care a lot for him and feel protective about him. He has the capacity to be an extremely talented actor and a deeply evolved, highly intellectual and sensitive human being at the same time. He has the capacity and I can see the height of his potential. 

1 comment:

  1. According to Stanford Medical, It's indeed the SINGLE reason women in this country live 10 years more and weigh on average 19 KG less than us.

    (By the way, it has NOTHING to do with genetics or some secret exercise and really, EVERYTHING to do with "HOW" they are eating.)

    P.S, I said "HOW", and not "what"...

    Tap this link to uncover if this brief test can help you release your true weight loss potential

    ReplyDelete