Ranbir is an ‘extremely’ important person in my life; says Katrina Kaif

Bollywood barbie doll Katrina Kaif has always restricted herself to talk about her alleged relationship with Ranbir Kapoor. But, finally she has opened up about her love life with her beau.
Katrina Kaif has always guarded issues concerning her personal life. She remained impassive about her relationship with Ranbir Kapoor but in a recent interview to an Indian media she said, “If you ask me generally about Ranbir, I would rather than commenting on our day-to-day activities say that ‘he is an extremely important person in my life’”. 
 “I have a lot of regard for him. He is an amazing person, and an amazing actor. That’s the best way I can put it. And I feel everyone to a large extent is aware of his presence in my life,” she added. 
‘Dhoom 3’ actress didn’t confirm her relationship with Ranbir Kapoor but she gave everyone quite an idea about her on-going romance with ‘Rockstar’ actor. Talking about marriage she said, “When, and if that happens, it won’t be hidden”.

No comments:

Post a Comment