Katrina Kaif in UAE to promote airline's new destinations

Bollywood actress Katrina Kaif was spotted at Marina Mall in Abu Dhabi to promote UAE airline Etihad's new destinations and to also meet her fans.
At the Mall, Kaif, 26, spoke about how important her audience are to her.

"I'm not going to do a movie just because I will get critical support. As long as the audience comes to the theatre and enjoy themselves, I'm happy," Gulf News quoted her as saying.

When asked how she feels about her best actress nomination in the upcoming International Indian Film Academy awards for her role in Rajneeti, Kaif admitted it was the first she'd heard of it.

"I had no idea, thank you for giving me the good news. It's very nice that the film was appreciated," she stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment