Katrina Kaif beats Deepika Padukone

ollywood actress Katrina Kaif topped the '100 Sexiest Women 2011' list of an entertainment magazine, edging out fellow star Deepika Padukone, who grabbed this title last year.
The list is based on short messaging service (sms) and online voting. The Bollywood actress got a whooping 35,000 votes.
According to the online poll and the sms votes, by the Indian edition of a men's magazine declared that the actress's average rating was ahead of the legendary cricketer, Sachin Tendulkar.
This is the third time that she has topped the sexiest woman poll. She won the same title in 2008 and subsequently in 2009.
While growing up, she was very fascinated by this title.
Kaif added that it would be interesting to show the magazine covers to her grandchildren after 50 years.
"Every one knows I have grown up in London, and out there was a very famous kind of you know the '100 most attractive women list'. And it was a lot of fun for me; I would see the people I would really like. So when they launched this in India, I was like that's quite interesting.
"First time I got this title, I was very shocked. Second time I got, I was like it's a lot of fun. And now this year, I think it's been a wonderful shoot. It's always nice, because I would say that when you have grandchildren and you look back over those years, I mean 50 years from now, I could have those magazine covers on a wall and I can say one time I was considered sexy," said Katrina Kaif.
She also informed the media that she was never considered attractive. She feels indebted to her audience and fans for supporting her throughout her career.

No comments:

Post a Comment