People breakup and get back:Katrina Kaif

Katrina Kaif has always maintained a stoic silence over the status of her relationships, whether it is her current equation with ex boyfriend Salman Khan or her on-off rapport with Ranbir Kapoor (ex or current…who knows?).
 
Now for the first time, she has revealed the reason to stay away from commenting on love and relationships. In an exclusive interview on Zoom she said, “If people say that I don't talk about my personal life to portray an image to the media, they've got it all wrong. It's not about the media or my fans, because for me, it's been a very personal thing since the start. I'm very sensitive about the other person involved.”
 
She further commented, “And in the eventuality of life, if you break-up and get back together, I don't want to explain myself to the media constantly. I'm a sensitive person and I choose to protect myself by not talking about my relationships.”…hhmmm…now is this an explanation for your reluctance to talk over your love life or a hint towards your future plans Katrina? Whatever it is, we sure hope your relationship status does not affect your status as one of the top heroines in Bollywood.

No comments:

Post a Comment