Katrina Kaif Confesses To Being A Nasty Bully in College

Katrina Kaif might come across as a damsel in distress but there is a naughty side to this petite dame. Believe it or not, but Katrina, who appears to be a quite and poised actress, was a nasty bully in college. The actress has confessed that she gave tough times to many of her juniors and classmates.Talking to reporters, the actress said, I was a college bully. When I was 16 I had no plans to be an actress. I had finished school and had just enrolled for engineering in England. I must confess the studies were tough”.“I would bully the other students into giving me their homework. Life was fun, carefree and different. Of course, in between studies I dreamt of being a model. Acting was not on the radar. I always visualised myself being a model though. I loved to see fashion icons walk the ramp. And it was my secret desire to be like them,” she added.
As to how she realized her dream of being a model, Kat said, "I started modelling when I was still in my teens. Guess 16 is an important age because that`s when you actually make important life choices."

No comments:

Post a Comment