Salman Khan's there for me: Katrina Kaif

Katrina Kaif opens up about the men in her life and all that she has learnt from love
What made you accept Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara, which features three big heroes Hrithik, Farhan and Abhay?
Thanks for the concern. But didn't I say 'yes' to Rajneeti, which had five big heroes Ajay, Nana, Arjun, Ranbir and Manoj? Some of them are even national award winners. And no, I am not getting lost in this film. I have a lovely role in the film. I play a carefree diving instructor.
Well, the carefree part is pretty evident. You've been rolling in tomatoes with Hrithik. After an intimate scene like that, was it very difficult to resist getting attracted to him?
Well, nobody would be an actor if he/she were not charming at some level. Hrithik is happily married. We are just here to work. And those tomatoes were stuck all over me, so yes I had fun. But there is no question of getting romantically attracted or having to resist.
You seem to be okay with the boys, but you have turned down offers to star in films with other A-lister actresses. You refused to work with Priyanka. Is working with Deepika also ruled out?
If there is a good film with Priyanka, why will I not say 'yes'? The same applies to me doing a film with Deepika. I didn't opt out of Barfee because Priyanka was in it. I had other reasons. You don't sit at night and make notes that 'I won't do this, I won't do that'.Do you take your colleagues out for dinner and speak to them on the phone every night? Is there a need to develop many equations?
Coming back to the men... You start shooting with SRK for Yash Chopra's next. Will this bother Salman?
I don't know how to respond to a question like that (laughs). I don't know what his take is on this, but I am pretty confident that one would be very happy that I am doing a film with Yash Chopra and Shah Rukh.
Salman has on several occasions spoken about loyalty. And people who have crossed paths with him have witnessed his wrath like Somy Ali, Sangeeta Bijlani and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. But, you don't seem to be on the list. How is that?
We are both single. But he is there for me. We are a part of each other's lives in whatever capacity possible. And that is just between the two of us. I wouldn't like to talk about our present interactions.
How does it feel to be single again, after the end of your past two relationships? 
I have never dissected my personal life. What sense would it make?

No comments:

Post a Comment