Katrina to have a sexy makeover for ‘Dhoom 3’

Bollywood actress Katrina Kaif has got a new task of looking sensuous and having a well-toned body for Yash Chopra’s imminent home production ‘Dhoom 3’.

Katrina to sport a bikini
The actress will be getting an image makeover and apparently, she has to achieve the strikingly sensual look that her role demands.
Speaking about her look in the forthcoming ‘Dhoom’ series, a source stated, “Kat will have a sexy makeover for the film, as per the tradition, a Dhoom girl is supposed to look extremely sensuous.”
Kat, who is supposedly playing an arm candy to Aamir in the film, would be seen sporting a bikini.
Apart from ‘Dhoom 3’, Katrina will also be seen romancing Shahrukh in a yet to be tilted film, which is going to be Yash Chopra’s directorial venture after 7 years.
Talking about SRK and Katrina’s film, Yash Chopra stated, “I'm making a film that I believe in, a film that is about love and nothing else. A film which has an old soul but a young heart. A film which is classic in its look but contemporary in its language. A film which I'm making on one simple faith... the love that my audiences have given to me over the years. They have tolerated my indulgences for the past 50 years, I'm sure they will indulge me one more time.”
Yash Chopra, who’s bringing a romantic film again, always wanted SRK to play the lead. He recently stated that the actor is like his family and he has always regarded him as his own son.

No comments:

Post a Comment