Ali Zafar says Katrina Kaif is very easy to work with

Singer-turned-actor Ali Zafar, is fondly called the Prince Of Pop and by some, the Shah Rukh Khan of Pakistan. But these days, the actor is busy wrapping up his Bollywood film Mere Brother Ki Dulhan. Ask him about his co-stars in the film and he quickly adds, “Katrina is very easy to work with. In spite of being a big star she has no airs about herself. She is like any pretty girl, a lot of fun and very jovial on the sets, and a thorough professional. Imran Khan is a lot of fun too. And unlike the rumours suggested, we both got along very well and had a blast during the shoots.”

The actor, who shot to fame with his debut Bollywood flick Tere Bin Laden, is now concentrating on his acting career. Besides the Yash Chopra film, he is also looking at a few other interesting projects. Ask him about his rumoured cousin — non other than actor Aamir Khan and he says, “Not at all! I don’t know who started this. He is a very distant relative, in fact from my wife’s side of the family. I’ve met him only twice till date,” he reveals.
Quiz him about his music taking a backseat, and he says, “I practice whenever I can and the one thing that is always with me is my guitar. Music will always be a part of me. I am doing playback singing and my album was just launched. So music can never take a backseat.” Prod him about being called the Shah Rukh Khan of Pakistan and he says, “I’m not Shah Rukh khan. I am an artist in my zone. In Pakistan, music is bigger than films, which is why I’ve been tagged so, but I don’t think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment