Katrina on split and rekindling relationship

Bollywood couple Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif might have parted ways, but the media will probably start linking them when their film Ek Tha Tiger is ready for release. The point is, Salman usually doesn’t act with his ex-girlfriends after breakup but he has made Katrina an exception. And interestingly, Katrina recently let some smoke out by telling Zoom channel that she wouldn’t tell the media if she has split or rekindling her relationship.            
“If people say that I don't talk about my personal life to portray an image to the media, they've got it all wrong. It's not about the media or my fans, because for me, it's been a very personal thing since the start. I'm very sensitive about the other person involved. And in the eventuality of life, if you break-up and get back together, I don't want to explain myself to the media constantly. I'm a sensitive person and I choose to protect myself by not talking about my relationships,” she said.

Well, Katrina is right. So far, she has not reacted to the reports of her breakup with Salman and the alleged rekindling of their relationship. She has kept silent on the rumours of her relationship with Ranbir Kapoor too.

No comments:

Post a Comment