Ali Zafar speaks on his planned gigs with Katrina and Imran

Pakistani pop star Ali Zafar and our own Katrina Kaif are now back planning their live gigs. Ali being a seasoned stage performer has a head start. But we understand Imran Khan and Katrina would be burning up a lot of live energy at rehearsals before they actually go on stage.

Says Ali, "Yes, that's the plan. I have been told Katrina and Imran will be joining me on stage. Agreed they aren't musicians but we're all performers and part of one project. We start as soon as I return to India."

Ali has been asked by Yash Raj Films the producers of Mere Brother Ki Dulhan to help Katrina and Imran acclimatize themselves to live performances.

Says Ali modestly, "Maybe my USP is live singing. But they will take to the stage quickly. I know we'll have fun."

Ali Zafar, recently voted the hottest male actor of 2011 in a survey, will soon be in India to star in another film. "Before I do David Dhawan's Chashme Baddoor, I've signed another film in Mumbai. As for being voted the hottest star, I'm grateful to all my fans who have voted for me."

Apparently, Ali's closest competitor Ranveer Singh is upset about losing the 'hottest' crown to Ali.

Turning supremely diplomatic Ali says, "I've met Ranveer. He was extremely sweet and nice. I really like him. He's super-talented. I wish him all the best."

No comments:

Post a Comment