Katrina Kaif's secret wish this birthday

The actress who turns 27 today (16th July, 2011), has not just one but two reasons to party. While it's her birthday today, it's also the second day of her film's release. Her latest film Zindagi Milegi Na Dobara released on 15th July and it's already garnering great reviews.
 

Though the actress hasn't divulged about her celebration plans, buzz is that her friends and ZNMD co-stars are planning a surprise bash for her. But talking about the gift she wants this year, Kat said, "I am hoping my film does well. That will be the best birthday gift."

Last year, the actress had spent her birthday in Spain while shooting for the film. But the film's success is not all that Kat is wishing for this birthday. Apparently, it's a bike that Katrina desperately wants. Just recently, Amitabh Bachchan expressed his desire to own a Harley Davidson, which he rode in his film Bbuddah... Hoga Terra Baap and now Kat wants one too.

Katrina has driven a bike in her latest flick Zindagi Milegi Na Dobara and ever since she has wanted to own a bike. She said, "I secretly wish that I was a biker. I loved riding the bike in ZNMD and I wish to get one. I hope my co-stars Hrithik, Abhay and Farhan gift me one," she said with a naughty smile.

Well, we wonder what Kat will do if she gets the bike. For if she rides it on Mumbai's streets, the traffic infested roads will only get all the more worse!

No comments:

Post a Comment