Katrina hopes for ZNMD success for 27th birthday

Bollywood actress Katrina Kaif is expecting several gifts for her 27th birthday Saturday, but she says her day would be extra special if the audiences like her upcoming film Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara (ZNMD), releasing Friday.
 
"I am praying and hoping that the film is received by the audiences very well," said Katrina, who was in the capital Sunday to promote the Zoya Akhtar film.

The actress, who was accompanied by co-stars Farhan Akhtar, Abhay Deol and Hrithik Roshan, is also expecting to be pampered with a party and gifts from her co-stars.

"I think I can expect a surprise party from my producer and Farhan has already sorted out his gifts for me and I am happy with it. Abhay's and Hrithik's gifts need to be sorted out," she quipped.

Though Katrina said she is hoping to be surprised with a celebration by her friends, the grapevine is abuzz that she will be throwing a bash herself.

Katrina's birthday in 2008 was quite a publicised event - thanks to the grand list of invitees and a face-off between Shah Rukh Khan and her then beau, Salman Khan.

No comments:

Post a Comment