Katrina Kaif expects birthday gifts from Hrithik, Farhan and Abhay

Katrina Kaif celebrates her birthday just a day after the release of Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara.

Katrina Kaif’s birthday is on Saturday, which is just a day after Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara releases. Little surprise then that she expects birthday gifts from her co-stars.

Katrina and the film’s actors Hrithik Roshan, Farhan Akhtar and Abhay Deol have been on a road trip to promote the film. They were in New Delhi on Sunday where they chatted with the media persons.

When asked what she expects on her birthday, Katrina said: “I think I can expect a surprise party from my producer and Farhan has already sorted out his gifts for me and I am happy with it. Abhay's and Hrithik's gifts need to be sorted out.”

However, on second thoughts Katrina said the good run of Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara would be the best birthday gift for her.

“I am praying and hoping that the film is received by the audiences very well,” said Katrina

Katrina turns 27 on Saturday. She has no plan of throwing a personal party but, as she said, the cast of ZNMD might surprise her with a party.

No comments:

Post a Comment