Why Katrina won't host a reality show


Half of Bollywood including A-listers like Amitabh Bachchan, Salman Khan and Akshay Kumar are busy hosting reality shows, but actress Katrina Kaif says she won't try her hand there as her Hindi is poor.

Despite starring in a number of Hindi films, the British Indian actress is still not very comfortable with the language.  
"I do not take up hosting reality shows as my Hindi is not good, that might become a problem. I am also busy with my movie projects as I do 2-3 of them a year," Katrina said in reply to a fan's question while chatting on Airtel Talk2me.

"I will definitely try if I get any chance," she added.

The fan asked her why hasn't she applied for an Indian citizenship and Katrina said, "This is a slightly difficult task. All my sisters stay in London. Lets see what happens... we will try."

When a police officer from Nagaland told the 26-year-old actress that she "looks good with Salman Khan", Katrina said, "Yes, he is a good friend of mine."

No comments:

Post a Comment