Katrina Kaif enthusiastic about her new friends in life

Katrina Kaif who was poor in Hindi, and many of her films dubbed for her voice has surprised everyone by singing in Hindi.
The actress also credited her singing merits to her co-star Farhan Akhtar, who helped her with her singing lessons.
The Actress went on to appreciate Farhan saying that he taught him to sing in rhythm and taught her with lot of patience. The 26 year old is happy with her “friends of life” her co-stars in Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara.
She is even planning a birthday bash with her new friends, a day after the release of the film in July 15th.
Nevertheless the response to the movie will obviously add to her happiness at her 27th birthday eve.

1 comment:

  1. After I originally commented I seem to have clicked the -Notify me when new
    comments are added- checkbox and from now on whenever a comment is added I
    receive four emails with the exact same comment.
    There has to be an easy method you can remove me from that
    service? Kudos!

    Also visit my homepage ... provillus reviews

    ReplyDelete